COMPONENTS THAT MAKE Save Oil® IRREPLECEABLE
- Omega-3 fatty acids in phospholipid form:
eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Phospholipids - that have better bioavailability and bio efficiency for cells and tissues in human body. They contribute to a 50% better reabsorption of omega 3fatty acids comparing to omega 3 from cod-liver oil.
- Astaxanthin - a very powerful antioxidant, which is protecting the body from free radicals and damaging the cells.
SAVE OIL (oily extract of shrimp) is a completely new generation of unsaturated omega 3 fatty acids in phospholipid form, present even in the nutrition of NASA’s astronauts. SAVE OIL formula is based on oily extract of shrimp, originating from the cleanest waters of the Antarctic. Krills (Euphausia Superba) are small crustaceans, like shrimp.
Regular use of Save Oil affects:
- Maintaining the patency of blood vessels
- Regulation of cholesterol and triglycerides levels
- Reducing the occurrence of atherosclerosis
- Improving blood flow to the brain (lower risk of stroke)
- Improved memory and mood
- Bone and joint health
- Relieve the symptoms of menopause and PMS
More details at: www.saveoil.rs